BAD+, a committed event
Our Corporate Social Responsibility policy
A responsible event
In 2022, after several months of work, our organizer BEAM obtained the ISO 20121 certification. This international standard dedicated to a more responsible event management recognizes the mobilization of all the teams involved on a daily basis for more virtuous events. This beautiful AFNOR distinction is delivered for a period of 3 years.
Our commitments for BAD+:
Convinced that the event is an essential communication channel, we are committed to spreading the principles of Sustainable Development to improve our footprint on the planet.
- Optimize energy management
- Reduce the environmental impact of our activities
- Promoting digital sobriety
- Improving the quality of life at work
- Integrating diversity
- Involving our stakeholders
- Apply a responsible purchasing policy
Our connections with the economic and associative fabric
We work on a daily basis to develop the event industry and to promote Bordeaux as a destination.
We are a member of several professional event associations in Aquitaine, France and abroad:
- Bordeaux Lac Resort
- Bordeaux Gironde Investment
- International Congress and Convention Association (ICCA)
- MEDEF Mouvement des Entreprises de France (BEAM, Director)
- Metropolitan Tourism and Convention Bureau (BEAM, Vice President)
- UFI - Union des Foires Internationales (BEAM, founding member)
- UNIMEV - Union Française des Métiers de l'Événement (BEAM, Director)
- UMENA - Union des Métiers de l'événementiel de la Nouvelle-Aquitaine
Embodied by the strength of our organizer's vision, BEAM, which pushes us to be more human, more responsible, more innovative, closer, more radiant, more BEAM, we redefine our event & our DNA.
We are no longer simple fair organizers, we are creators of meetings.
Meetings that reflect our values