How to come?
Helpful travel information
From Quinconces and Cité du Vin: less than 20 minutes.
Walk along the quays and stroll along the Garonne!
Take a V3 and stop at the following stations: Cours du Médoc, Les Hangars, Chartrons or Place Saint-Martial.
Membership fee: €1.70 per 24 hours
Take advantage of 30 minutes of free use (then 2€/hour started): a good alternative for getting around the streets of Bordeaux!
Line 45: Stop Cours du Médoc, then walk 5 minutes.
Line 4: Stop Médoc (place Saint Martial), then walk 7 minutes.
Line 9: Stop Berthelot (Cours Saint-Louis), then walk 10 minutes.
Line 15: Stop Martinique ou Picard (Cours Portal), then walk 10 minutes.
Ligne B: Stop Cours du Médoc, then walk 5 minutes.
From Stalingrad or Lormont Bas, take the BAT3 and admire the city!
Stop at Les Hangars (Médoc).
From Saint-Jean station
Tramway line C or D (stop Quinconces) then Tramway line B (stop Cours du Médoc).
From the airport
Bus Navette line 1 (stop Quinconces) then Tramway line B (stop Cours du Médoc).
Prepare your visit and consult the different ticket prices on the Info TBM website.
SAINT-JEAN TRAIN STATION
- 260 trains per day
- ‘LGV’ high-speed link - Bordeaux to Paris in 2 hours and 4 minutes
- 200 regional express trains per day, linking Bordeaux to all the towns of the Aquitaine region.
From the train station to Hangar 14:
SNCF Saint Jean Station, tram line C or D to ‘Quinconces’ stop, then tram line B to ‘Cours du Médoc’
BORDEAUX-MERIGNAC INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
- More than 6 million passengers per year & 30 airlines
- Serving more than 80 destinations including 66 national and international routes
- Linked to major hubs: Paris, London, Amsterdam, Madrid, Istanbul and Frankfurt
- Voted Best Airport in its category (Air Transport News, 2016)
From the airport to Hangar 14:
Shuttle bus Liane 1 to ‘Quinconces’ stop, change for tram line B to ‘Cours du Médoc’ stop
Schedules, routes, traffic information and plans... With Infos TBM, find your ideal way to travel and join our BAD+ event at Hangar 14 easily!