Cultural patronage and sponsoring
Patronage and sponsorship, very effective approaches to communicate differently, unite its teams and share corporate values.
A TAILOR-MADE APPROACH
BAD+ provides all its partners with a tailor-made offer which fully meets your objectives and communication aims, with a high-level programme characterised by the wealth of the works presented and the quality of human encounters. This headline event in May will transform Bordeaux into the capital of contemporary art.
Visitors observe the works on display during BAD+
PASSIONATE VISITORS WITH HIGH PURCHASING POWER
BAD+ brings together around 60 French and international galleries, whose business dealings range from thousands to hundreds of thousands of euros.
Widely publicised, with more than 10,000 visitors from all backgrounds expected, BAD+ offers its partners an exceptional opportunity to meet future customers and prospects among its visitors with high purchasing power, such as VIPs, art market professionals and high socio-professional audiences (business owners, independent professionals, etc.).
BAD+, a high-profile event
The biggest national and international specialist and generalist media, and optimised regional and national visibility.
- Digital campaign: 2.4 million impressions over the last 4 months
- Digital media: 500,000 contacts & potential CSP+, active urban audiences
- Direct marketing: over 7,000 BtoB contacts + 20,000 visitor contacts
- Specialist press: 2.5M readers & qualified audiences over the last 4 months
- Street posters: 1M potential contacts over a period of 1 month
- Meetings with journalists: one press meeting in Paris, one press lunch in Bordeaux, one two-day press trip to BAD+.
- 47 journalists visited BAD+, 70 accreditations issued